Srei Equipment, UCO Bank enter pact for joint loans
iQuippo, a Kanoria Foundation initiative, willfacilitate sourcing of loans under this programme, a companystatement said on Tuesday.
The partnership will allow Srei Equipment Finance -- awholly-owned subsidiary of Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd --and UCO Bank to collaborate, co-operate and widen theirrespective markets and customer base, it said.The strategic alliance will also allow both lenders toleverage each other's customers and cross-sell their products.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel