Strides Pharma Science receives EIR for Bengaluru facility from USFDA
The inspection by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) was related to specific extended release applications made from the site. Receipt of EIR confirms the successful closure of the inspections, Strides Pharma Science said in a regulatory filing.
USFDA gives EIR on closure of inspection of an establishment that is the subject of an FDA or FDA-contracted inspection."The flagship facility in Bengaluru is the largest manufacturing facility for the company with capabilities to produce finished dosage formulation products across multiple dosage formats including tablet, capsules, ointments, creams and liquids," it added.Advertisement
The facility is also capable of manufacturing complex formulations of extended release tablets which is one of the focus areas for the company.
Strides has a large extended release portfolio for the US and other regulated markets with a capability to manufacture these products at multiple sites.The company had recently also received EIR for Bengaluru facility from USFDA for the inspection conducted in March 2020, it added. RKL RKL DRRDRR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Amazon offers 125,000 full-time jobs to temporary employees
- Sensex drops over 300 pts in early trade; Nifty tests 9,400 level
- Raktanchal, Golkeri, America’s Got Talent and other shows that you can watch on Amazon Prime Videos, Voot Select, and MX Player.
- How OnePlus pulled off the global launch of OnePlus 8 in the midst of a lockdown
- India registers biggest single-day spike of 7,466 COVID-19 cases