Strides Pharma Science receives EIR for Bengaluru facility from USFDA
The inspection by the US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) was related to specific extended release applications made from the site. Receipt of EIR confirms the successful closure of the inspections, Strides Pharma Science said in a regulatory filing.
USFDA gives EIR on closure of inspection of an establishment that is the subject of an FDA or FDA-contracted inspection."The flagship facility in Bengaluru is the largest manufacturing facility for the company with capabilities to produce finished dosage formulation products across multiple dosage formats including tablet, capsules, ointments, creams and liquids," it added.
Strides has a large extended release portfolio for the US and other regulated markets with a capability to manufacture these products at multiple sites.The company had recently also received EIR for Bengaluru facility from USFDA for the inspection conducted in March 2020, it added. RKL RKL DRRDRR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Argentine Football legend Diego Maradona, 60, dead
- Bengal Minister Hakim likely to take part in Covaxin Phase-3 trial
- Headspace to offer unlimited access to students from IIT and IIM in India for six months
- Cyclone Nivar likely to cross coast tonight, TN CM declares one more day holiday
- Delhi's air quality deteriorates to 'severe' category due to slow winds