These are the 5 leaders in the self-driving-car race
Tech companies and auto companies are all racing to be the first to roll out self-driving cars onto the road.The stakes are high for everyone involved. The self-driving revolution and the prevalence of ride-hailing services such as Uber and Lyft threatens to reduce individual car ownership, which would eat into a sizable piece of automakers' core business.
In a new free report, Business Insider Intelligence - Business Insider's premium research service - takes an in-depth look at the most expansive self-driving-car tests taking place in the US, and offers insights on the leaders in the self-driving-car race.
To get your copy of this free report, click here.
- Delhi registers 96 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest single-day in nine months
- Axis Bank's net profit for the Q3 of 2020-21 fell 36%
- Bharat Biotech to make antigen for first-ever anti-malaria vaccine
- SIMPLY PUT: Watch out for production linked incentives in the budget — here’s how it will work
- Surgeries, invasive procedures and OPDs to resume at all Delhi government hospitals