YEIDA cancels allotment of 14 group housing projects due to non-payment of dues
The authority has also forfeited an amount of more than Rs 209 crore of the developers, to whom a total of more than 15.25 lakh sqm of land was allotted.
According to the information received, the group housing land allocation of two developers in 2019, three in 2021 and nine in 2022 have been cancelled, whereas no allotment was cancelled in 2020 due to the Covid pandemic. Of the cancelled plots, 10 are situated in Sector 22D, two in Sector 18 and one each in Sectors 22A and 26A.
The cancelled projects are, namely Three Sea Residency Pvt Ltd, Sukriti Infracom Pvt Ltd, Emerald Promoters Pvt Ltd, Cosmic Infradevelopers Pvt Ltd,
IT cos go slow on hiring despite high attrition rates, hiring down 57% in Q2
Elon Musk jokes he is selling ‘Burnt Hair’ perfumes to fund Twitter acquisition, changes bio to “Perfume Salesman” as sales cross 20,000
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer