The hottest AI jobs will need you to know these programming languages and tools
- According to Analytics India magazine, programming languages — R, Python and SQL (Structured Query Language) — are the most sought-after languages in the job market.
- Python is the most common computing language among data scientists, shows the Data Science Skills study 2019.
- Presently, there are over 97,000 job openings for analytics and data science in India — with employers hiring for machine learning skills.
- For data visualisation, Tableau, Microsoft BI and IBM Watson Analytics are the most in-demand tools.
This high demand is also a factor of low supply. India is estimated to have less than 10% of data scientists available globally. There are as many as 97,000 job openings for analytics and data science in India.
According to a recent survey conducted by the Analytics India magazine and Imarticus Learning, programming languages — R, Python and SQL (Structured Query Language) — are the most sought after languages in the job market.
Other computing languages like C, Java, Julia, Scala are less preferred by data science experts, analytical tools such as SAS,
The survey analysed respondents from machine learning enthusiasts, developers and data scientists across India.
Python is the most preferred data science skill across sectors like retail, manufacturing and e-commerce, as per the Data Science Skills study 2019.
While R is known to be the most important
The remuneration of a data scientist is also high. The minimum salary stands at nearly ₹7 lakh per annum, experienced professionals with 3-5 years of experience can make as much as ₹50 lakh.
Three data scientists reveal what it takes to transition from physics to a data science career
Bosses beware, 3 in 4 millennials are after your job and think they do it better
Here’s why it might be the best time to opt for a career in data analytics
- Dabur Chyawanprash was in the minds of immunity-seeking Indians amid COVID-19 lockdown— the earnings will show if they bought enough of it
- BSEB likely to release class 10th result today at 12:30 pm, check @biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in
- How to create a bank savings account using video KYC
- South Korea reports 19 new virus cases
- WHO temporarily suspends trial of hydroxychloroquine for Covid-19