EY is looking to hire 9,000 techies in 2021 to boost its digital services
- One of the Big 4 audit and consulting firms in the word needs professionals from science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) backgrounds.
- The new hires will be spread around across all member firms, including its global delivery centers.
- EY has announced
the EY Techathon 2021: #iSolve4aBillion Challenge.
The new hires will be from STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) background and will fill technology roles in areas like artificial intelligence, machine learning, cyber security, analytics and other emerging technologies.
“We are making bold investments in our organization particularly in technology, data and through strategic acquisitions while continuing to expand our alliance and ecosystem relationships. Today, our clients, both in government and private businesses, are embarking on technology-led transformation and we are supporting them in this journey,” said Rohan Sachdev, Partner and Consulting Practice Leader, EY India.
Advertisement“With the pace of digital adoption accelerating exponentially, we are strengthening capabilities in emerging technology roles and significantly intensifying our hiring efforts in the coming year,” added Sachdev.
EY India currently has over 50,000 employees working in all member firms and out of this, 36% are from the STEM background.
EY has hosted several hackathons in the cybersecurity and risk domains over the years and it has now announced the
The winners of the hackathon will win cash prizes, an opportunity for mentorship by EY leadership and a chance to work in EY’s Technology Consulting team.
Cryptocurrency exchange CoinDCX has raised $20 million since the pandemic broke out — the founder says he is hiring aggressively as volumes have tripled
EXCLUSIVE: This Indian unicorn helping Google, Microsoft and Apple manage their contracts is hiring— it needs techies as well as people in sales
Ericsson India is hiring for leadership roles in Artificial Intelligence, data analysts and more as it prepares for the 5G era
Popular on BI
- PVR, Inox, Vodafone Idea, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 27
- OfBusiness was the only woman led startup that entered the unicorn club this year
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath adds seven new ministers including Jitin Prasada ahead of polls
- Out of all cancer cases, 7.9% were found in children below 14 years, reveals ICMR report