How to find clients, land gigs, and make 6 figures on popular freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork
- Maybe you want to start
freelancingbut you don't know how or where to get started.
- Here's all you need to know to make a steady income on Fiverr, Upwork, and other platforms.
Launching a career as a freelancer can seem like an intimidating task, especially when you don't know how to navigate a uniquely flexible industry. Luckily, seasoned freelancers shared with Insider how they successfully crafted five- to six-figure businesses online.
From creating an optimized profile to utilizing a platform's resources to setting your own rates, these guides will show you how to launch lucrative
- 6-figure sellers on the freelancing platform Fiverr share how they landed clients and built successful businesses online
- The strategies a 27-year-old freelancer used to build her income to over $350,000 a year on the freelancing platform Fiverr in 5 years
- How to craft the perfect Fiverr profile that attracts high-paying clients, according to freelancers and clients who use the online platform regularly
- Self-employed professionals who've made over $100,000 on Upwork reveal how they built lucrative businesses in just a few years on the freelancing platform
- I'm a freelancer and mother who's made $75,000 this year working less than 20 hours a week. Here are 7 strategies that help me land flexible gigs that pay well.
- I'm a stay-at-home mom who went from making $8 an hour at Starbucks to over $100,000 a year as a freelancer. Here are 5 steps I took to build my client base and income from scratch.
- A freelance graphic designer who makes nearly $300,000 a year shares her 7-step process for writing attention-grabbing proposals that lure in clients on freelancing platforms
- 6 crucial steps I took to quit my job and grow my freelance business to nearly $300,000 a year in revenue in just 2 years
- I've made $400,000 on Upwork as a freelance graphic designer. Here's how I created the perfect online profile to attract high-quality clients.
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion