David Griffin is out as GM of the Cleveland Cavaliers
Jason Miller/Getty Images
Owner Dan Gilbert released a statement saying that the two sides "mutually decided to not extend David's current contract."
Griffin's contract was set to expire at the end of June and according to several reports, the uncertainty of his future was causing problems with trade talks.
"Cavs front office had difficulty in trade talks this week, constantly needing to address Griffin's future with rival executives," Adrian Wojarowski wrote on Twitter. "Tough spot."
Gilbert did not announce a replacement for Griffin.
This is a developing story.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- Best gaming mouse for battle royale games in India
- Best tablets for professional use in India
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons