David Griffin is out as GM of the Cleveland Cavaliers
Jason Miller/Getty Images
Owner Dan Gilbert released a statement saying that the two sides "mutually decided to not extend David's current contract."Griffin's contract was set to expire at the end of June and according to several reports, the uncertainty of his future was causing problems with trade talks.
Gilbert did not announce a replacement for Griffin.This is a developing story.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit