Photo shows Jeffrey Epstein went to royal party dressed as a Navy SEAL
(Photo by Joe Schildhorn/Patrick McMullan via Getty Images)
- Photos of Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender and disgraced hedge fund manager who killed himself in a federal prison, reveal he dressed as a US Navy SEAL for a royal costume party at Windsor Castle in 2006.
- Epstein is pictured wearing the US Navy's service dress white uniform, which is reserved for formal occasions. Adorned on the late financier's uniform is the Navy SEAL Trident, the special warfare insignia reserved for members of the elite community.
- Also included are several service ribbons and medals. Some of these seem to be actual military awards, such as the Navy Cross and Silver Star; others appear to be fictional.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Photos of Jeffrey Epstein, the convicted sex offender and disgraced hedge fund manager who killed himself inside a federal prison, revealed he went as a US Navy SEAL at a costume party hosted by Prince Andrew, Duke of York, at Windsor Castle in 2006.The photo, which was published by The Sun on Saturday, shows the late Epstein attending the 18th birthday party for Princess Beatrice, Prince Andrew's oldest daughter. Accompanying Epstein in the photo is Harvey Weinstein, the Hollywood mogul facing numerous sexual abuse allegations; and Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite accused of liaising Epstein with his alleged victims.
Epstein killed himself in his prison cell in August 2019, according to prosecutors, citing medical examiners and video surveillance. Weinstein is scheduled to go to trial in January for sexual assault and rape allegations from three women. Maxwell denied having orchestrated Epstein's alleged sex trafficking ring and has stayed away from the public eye.Prince Andrew has also been at the center of the controversy. Virginia Giuffre, an American woman, alleged she was forced to have sex with the prince when she was 17-years-old. Andrew denied the allegation.
Fresh questions for Prince Andrew in the Sun On Sunday tomorrow as we unearth a picture of Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein and Ghislaine Maxwell at Princess Beatrice's Windsor Castle ballhttps://t.co/24O1mEah5u- James Beal (@JamesSBeal) December 7, 2019
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted
- Google India to simplify Play Store policies for games people play on apps