Dollar Crushed After Data Disappoints
The US dollar is getting crushed in early trade on Monday morning.
The dollar is falling against major currencies including the euro, the Japanese yen, and the British pound.The drop in the dollar followed a disappointing report on durable goods orders that showed orders fell 1.3% month-over-month in September missing expectations for orders to rise 0.5%.
We're also expecting housing data from the Case-Shiller home price index at 9:00 am ET, as well as consumer confidence data from the Conference Board and manufacturing data from the Richmond Fed at 10:00 am ET.Here is a chart of the dollar's fall against the yen.
And charts of the euro and pound rising against the the dollar.
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India
- Checkout what is allowed and what is not in the new guidelines issued by the Delhi government