Elon Musk says he just got 'verbal government approval' to build Hyperloop between New York and DC
Musk didn't clarify who exactly gave the company verbal approval and whether or not it came from different state representatives. But he said the company will build an underground tunnel that will connect the two major cities.
The Hyperloop could shuttle people between New York and Washington DC in 29 minutes, Musk said.
This story is developing...
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Just received verbal govt approval for The Boring Company to build an underground NY-Phil-Balt-DC Hyperloop. NY-DC in 29 mins.- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 20, 2017
City center to city center in each case, with up to a dozen or more entry/exit elevators in each city- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 20, 2017
NOW WATCH: Here's how the Hyperloop will work
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India