Elon Musk says he just got 'verbal government approval' to build Hyperloop between New York and DC
Musk didn't clarify who exactly gave the company verbal approval and whether or not it came from different state representatives. But he said the company will build an underground tunnel that will connect the two major cities.
The Hyperloop could shuttle people between New York and Washington DC in 29 minutes, Musk said.
This story is developing...
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
Just received verbal govt approval for The Boring Company to build an underground NY-Phil-Balt-DC Hyperloop. NY-DC in 29 mins.- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 20, 2017
City center to city center in each case, with up to a dozen or more entry/exit elevators in each city- Elon Musk (@elonmusk) July 20, 2017
NOW WATCH: Here's how the Hyperloop will work
- 85% Indian schools don't have vocational courses as part of their curriculum: WEF
- Tracxn Technologies IPO: Analyst cautious due to losses and investor exits
- Tata Power mulls 10,000 MW clean energy capacity in next five years in Rajasthan
- CBDC: RBI to soon start pilot launch of e-rupee for specific use cases
- Scooby Doo’s Velma is just the latest in a long list of LGBTQIA toons
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World