David Harbour says he knows what happens in the 'very clear' season 5 ending of 'Stranger Things'
David Harboursaid that he knows how the fifth and final season of " Stranger Things" ends.
- The actor said that the conclusion of the series is a "very clear ending" to its story.
David Harbour said that he knows how "Stranger Things" will eventually end — even if he isn't divulging any details.
Harbour, who has played Hawkins Police Chief Jim Hopper since the show's first season in 2016, said on Rob Brydon's podcast "Brydon &" that he was aware of the show's conclusion.
"Season five, there's an ending to the story that is a very clear ending," Harbour told Brydon.
"And you know what that ending is?" Brydon asked.
"I do," Harbour replied.
The fourth season of "Stranger Things" premiered on
Ross told Collider that "sticking the landing" in the show's finale is extremely important to them, and that the series' final 20 minutes are "locked in."
"We do feel good about the ending," Matt Duffer told the publication. "I was like, okay, I think this ending is not... I'm not super insecure. I'm insecure about a lot of things, but I feel like the ending feels good."
Furthermore, as the Duffer brothers said on the "Happy Sad Confused" podcast, season five won't be quite as long, although fans can expect a supersized series finale.
While season five may bring an end to the current story of Eleven, her friends, and Hawkins' relationship to the Upside Down, it's certain not the end of the "Stranger Things" universe. The Duffer Brothers have a spin-off set within the show's world, to be produced for Netflix under their new production company Upside Down Pictures and 21 Laps, per Deadline.
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg
- iPod inventor says Apple should move iPhone to USB-C
- Flipkart group leads e-commerce festive sales, Meesho is second largest contributor in order volume: Redseer
- Tata Tiago Electric Car
- HCL Tech
- World Heart Day 2022
- Apple Tablets in Amazon Sale
- RBI Repo Rate
- Akash Ambani
- Amazon festival Sale
- Upcoming new Mobile in October
- Amazon Festival Sale
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- RBI Interest Rate hike
- Upcoming Smartphone in 2022
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World