Erika Jayne breaks down over 'painful' divorce and slams claims it's a 'sham' to hide money that Tom Girardi allegedly embezzled from former clients
- Erika Jayne's legal troubles were the focus of this week's "
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills."
- Jayne denied that her divorce from
Tom Girardiwas a "sham" amid lawsuits against him.
- She also said that Girardi was losing his eyesight and hearing and he refused to acknowledge it.
Erika Jayne's legal drama is getting the spotlight on this season of "
Jayne, 50, spoke at length on Wednesday's episode about her split from Tom Girardi, 82, and the couple's ongoing lawsuits, tearfully denying that their divorce was a "sham."
"The things that are being said are just wrong," Jayne told Kyle Richards and Lisa Rinna, according to People. "It's insane that my divorce is a sham. But nobody cares about the facts."
Girardi and Jayne were accused in a December lawsuit of using their divorce to hide millions in embezzled money from the widows and orphans of plane-crash victims.
Later in the episode, in a conversation with Rinna and Crystal Kung Minkoff, Jayne denied that she was a "conspirator" and that she's hiding assets Girardi has been accused of embezzling from former clients.
"People think that
Jayne told Richards later in the episode that one of the reasons she filed for divorce from Girardi in November was because he refused to acknowledge his own health issues, including losing his eyesight and hearing.
"You can't see well, you can't hear. You're f------ degrading in front of me and you're ignoring it," Jayne recalled telling him.
Jayne also told Richards that her husband wasn't "an angel."
"People don't know that," she said. "They see this husband out there who's campaigning for his wife… but at home he wasn't that great."
"Tom is in the place that he's in, which is his own personal hell, and I cannot help him. I cannot help him," Jayne continued. "This is the end. It's not the end that anyone wants, because it's torture to see someone just melt."
- India vs Pakistan at ICC T20 World Cup: The ‘Men in Blue’ have a definite advantage in this one
- Tamil drama 'Koozhangal' is India's official entry for Oscars 2022
- ICICI Bank net profit rises 25% on lower provisions in September quarter
- Best keyboard for writers in India
- Best large size party speakers in India