How to get a free week of Disney+, Disney's new ad-free streaming service
- Disney+ is a new on-demand, ad-free streaming service that will feature movies and TV series from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox.
- You get a free seven-day trial when you first sign up.
- After the trial ends, the subscription costs $6.99/month or $69.99/year ($5.83/month).
The new Disney-centric streaming service, Disney+, is set to launch on November 12, 2019.If you're a fan of everything Disney - meaning Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and 20th Century Fox - you're probably thinking of signing up for the monthly or yearly subscription on the Disney+ website the moment you can.Advertisement
How to try Disney+ for free
Disney+ offers a free seven-day trial. This will give you the chance to browse and watch all of the movies and shows on the service. The free trial is only available to new subscribers.In addition to classic features such as the Disney and Pixar movies you grew up watching and new, recently released movies such as "Captain Marvel" and "Lion King," Disney+ has all-new, exclusive original programming. We recommend using the trial as an opportunity to see whether these original movies and shows are worth the monthly cost.
Disney+ extras to consider
Once Disney+ officially launches on November 12, there will also be a bundled package option. For $12.99 a month, you can get Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Signing up for all three of the services individually would cost $18.
Read everything else you should know about Disney+ here:
- Jind reports first COVID-19 death, Haryana registers highest single-day increase in cases
- 12 new COVID-19 cases in Chandigarh, tally 278
- 3 new COVID-19 cases in UP's Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 362
- 2,091 coronavirus cases and 97 deaths in Maharashtra
- COVID: Pune authorities appeal to Kerala nurses not to leave