Jennifer Lopez says she almost fell off a cliff while filming 'Shotgun Wedding' and Josh Duhamel had to save her
- The cast of "Shotgun Wedding" appeared in a BuzzFeed Celeb video shared on Friday.
- Jennifer Lopez recalled almost falling off a cliff while filming a scene with Josh Duhamel.
Jennifer Lopez said she nearly fell off a cliff while filming a scene with Josh Duhamel for their upcoming film, "Shotgun Wedding."
The cast of "Shotgun Wedding" sat down for a game of "Who's Who" in an interview published by BuzzFeed Celeb on Friday. While there, the cast – including Jennifer Coolidge – discussed "who's most likely to nail a stunt on the first take?"
"Me and Josh got pretty good at it," Lopez, 53, said.
"I don't know if I've nailed anything on the first take," Duhamel, 50, added.
"Really? I feel like we got pretty good, especially when we were handcuffed together and we had to do all that crazy stuff," Lopez said before recalling their stunt fail.
"Except for the one time I almost went over the cliff. That was that wasn't fun," Lopez said.
Her costars looked stunned for a moment, prompting Coolidge to ask for details.
"So, you know how in that scene where my dress was caught on the wheel? One time it got caught in the wheel, and I was going over, and I'm looking at Josh. I'm like, 'Josh, Don't let me go, please,'" Lopez said. "He's like, 'I got you! You go, we go!'"
Lopez finished by calling the moment "scary as fuck."
"Shotgun Wedding" is available to stream now on Amazon Prime and features a star-studded cast. In addition to Lopez, Duhamel, and Coolidge, the film includes appearances by Lenny Kravitz, Cheech Marin, D'Arcy Carden, Steve Coulter, and Callie Hernandez.
In an interview with Insider's Esme Mazzeo, Carden said that the cast members lived together in a "gigantic, beautiful house on the beach" while filming in Puerto Rico. She also reflected on working with Coolidge, whom she referred to as "America's sweetheart."
"She's America's sweetheart and she's the funniest person alive and we can't get enough of her, but in person, she's not trying to be the center of attention," Carden said. "And she says her funny thing every once in a while, and she likes to have one-on-one deep conversations. And it's not about being the loudest, craziest, funniest person."
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires