Juvenile remix 'Vax That Thang Up' turns hip-hop hit into a summertime pro-vaccine anthem
- Rapper Juvenile has remixed his 1999 single "Back That Azz Up" to work as a
COVID-19vaccination summer anthem.
- The remix, now called "Vax That Thang Up" was made in collaboration with the dating app BLK and features Mannie Fresh and Mia X.
- Juvenile said he made the song to "do something positive for my people."
- "We don't know what we're facing right now but we really do all need to be vaccinated so we can continue to do our thing and survive," he said.
Watch the video here:
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts