Juvenile remix 'Vax That Thang Up' turns hip-hop hit into a summertime pro-vaccine anthem
- Rapper Juvenile has remixed his 1999 single "Back That Azz Up" to work as a
COVID-19vaccination summer anthem.
- The remix, now called "Vax That Thang Up" was made in collaboration with the dating app BLK and features Mannie Fresh and Mia X.
- Juvenile said he made the song to "do something positive for my people."
- "We don't know what we're facing right now but we really do all need to be vaccinated so we can continue to do our thing and survive," he said.
Watch the video here:
Popular on BI
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines