Kevin Hart says he has talked to his kids about his past scandals because 'it's going to come out'
Kevin Hartsays he's told his children about his past scandals.
- "You have to talk to your kids about it because it's going to come out," he told Romper.
- In 2017, Hart's adultery was revealed as part of an alleged extortion scheme.
Kevin Hart says he is upfront with his kids about the mistakes he's made in the past.
In a recent interview with Romper, the comic revealed that he has spoken to his children about his past scandals rather than leaving it for them to find out online.
"You have to talk to your kids about it because it's going to come out," Hart said. "And some of them are cool about it and some of them are not, depending on the situation. You have to understand the different personalities and manage them correctly."
Hart has four children. He shares 8-month-old daughter Kaori Mai and son Kenzo Kash, 3, with his wife, Eniko, and son Hendrix, 13, and daughter Heaven, 16, with ex-wife Torrei Hart.
"My kids understand who their father is," Hart continued. "And, unfortunately, there's a gift and a curse that comes with that. The gift is the life that you're able to live, and the curse is the spotlight that's on you constantly."Hart has definitely had to explain a few things to his children.
There was the controversy in 2018 that erupted when Hart's past homophobic tweets surfaced after he was announced as the host of the 2019 Oscars. He later stepped down. Then, a year later, the Netflix docuseries on his life, "Don't F--- This Up," brought to public light how his wife Eniko found out he was cheating on her while she was around seven months pregnant with Kenzo back in 2017 (the incident was also the center of an alleged extortion scam against Hart).
Hart told Insider that despite the "stupid moves" of his past he "wouldn't change it or take it away."
"I can say that the things that have happened to me have somehow, someway, managed to make me better," he said.
Hart will next be seen playing a widower caring for his daughter in the Netflix movie "Fatherhood," which will be available on Friday. It marks his first major dramatic role.
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Advantage Club Hiring
- Best Indian Companies
- Dussehra Messages
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- Nykaa IPO
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons