Khloe Kardashian reveals she was diagnosed with coronavirus in new teaser for 'KUWTK'
Khloe Kardashianrevealed she was diagnosed with COVID-19 in a new teaser for " Keeping Up With the Kardashians."
- In the video, Kim Kardashian West and Kris Jenner expressed their concern for Khloe, who was isolating in her bedroom after showing symptoms.
- "Just found out that I do have corona," Khloe said.
- "I've been in my room. It's gonna be fine, but it was really bad for a couple of days. Vomiting, and then shaking, and then hot, and then cold," she continued.
- "Let me tell you, that s--- is real," Khloe says. "But we're all going to get through this."
- The Oxford COVID-19 vaccine will only cost the Indian government $3 per dose, reveals Adar Poonawalla
- Former Assam CM Tarun Gogoi passes away at 84 due to post-COVID complications
- Fine for not wearing masks in Goa increased to ₹200
- Here's why former RBI governor Rajan and former deputy Acharya believe the plan to allow corporations to own banks is a 'bad idea'
- Maharashtra government wants a COVID-19 negative test report from passengers coming from Delhi, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Goa