Kim Kardashian said she enjoys 'a lot' of Taylor Swift's songs after longtime feud: 'They're all super cute and catchy'
Kim Kardashiancomplimented Taylor Swift's musicon Thursday's episode of "Honestly With Bari Weiss."
- She said she enjoys "a lot" of Swift's songs but couldn't name a favorite track off the top of her head.
On Thursday, the 42-year-old SKIMS founder appeared on the podcast "Honestly With Bari Weiss." Midway through a rapid-fire "lightning round" of questions, Weiss asked Kardashian West to name her favorite album by Swift.
"I really like a lot of her songs. They're all super cute and catchy," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star said.
She added: "I'd have to look in my phone to get a name."
Kardashian West and Swift have previously been at odds. Their feud dates back to 2016 when Kardashian West's now-estranged husband Ye (formerly known as
Swift accused Ye of not seeking her permission to use the lyric: "I made that bitch famous."
Ye denied Swift's accusations. Kardashian West came to the rapper's defense, while Swift stood by her claim that she never approved the lyrics. Kardashian West then released a three-minute compilation of videos, recorded during Swift and Ye's phone conversation, on Snapchat.
Years later, an anonymous YouTube user posted a 25-minute video of Ye's and Swift's phone call in March 2020 that appeared to confirm Ye didn't bring up the "I made that bitch famous" line during the conversation. Shortly after the footage leaked, Swift addressed it in a statement on her Instagram story.
"Instead of answering those who are asking how I feel about the video footage that leaked, proving I was telling the truth the whole time about *that call* (you know, the one that was illegally recorded, that somebody edited and manipulated into order to frame me and put me, my family, and fans through hell for 4 years )... SWIPE UP to see what really matters," she wrote.
Attached was a link that led people to a donation page for the Feeding America non-profit organization.
However, Kardashian West stood her ground, and tweeted, "the full video that recently leaked doesn't change the narrative."
Kardashian West's positive acknowledgment of Swift's music isn't all that surprising, though. In January 2019, she uploaded a Snapchat video in which Swift's 2017 song "Delicate" could be heard playing in the background.
Months later, fans noticed that the KKW Beauty founder posted another video on social media that contained audio from Swift's track "Lover."
And in March 2021, she reshared a scene from Netflix's "Bridgerton" that features a cover of Swift's song "Wildest Dreams."
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- WazirX receives 1023 requests for data from law enforcement in October-March 2022
- Elon Musk was dating Amber Heard and finalizing a divorce around the time he's said to have sexually harassed a SpaceX flight attendant
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22