Kris Jenner bought $700 worth of weed products, took an edible, got high, and started playing peekaboo with a napkin at a restaurant
- On Thursday's episode of "The Kardashians," Kris Jenner bought $700 worth of weed products.
- She took half a gummy, hoping for relief from hip pain, before going out to dinner.
In the episode, which aired Thursday, Jenner said that her right leg and hip had been "driving me crazy" and that she hoped taking edibles or other THC products would provide some relief. As she highlighted in the episode, weed is legal in California for those 21 and older.
At the dispensary, Jenner purchased some gummies and medicated lube. An employee said her purchases totaled over $700. Before going out to dinner with her daughter Khloé Kardashian — who had bought Jenner a weed vape pen for Mother's Day in 2020 — and Jenner's boyfriend, Corey Gamble, Jenner split a gummy with Kardashian.
The edible appeared to hit Jenner much harder than it hit her daughter. Jenner said after ordering food that she could "feel it from the neck up." After their margaritas arrived at the table, she asked her daughter about the last time she had an "all-girls night" — then started laughing halfway through her next sentence.
"Yeah, like, just let it ..." Jenner said, trailing off and chuckling.
"Oh my God, Khloé, when's the last ..." she said, trailing off and laughing again.
At the table, Jenner hid her face behind a napkin, wiping her eyes and insisting she wasn't crying.
"I think we should have taken my mom home when she started playing peekaboo," Kardashian said in a confessional.
Jenner eventually started taking photos of Kardashian, holding her phone in front of her face and laughing the entire time.
"I can tell you one thing for sure," Jenner said in a confessional. "I am not feeling any pain in my hip right now. Not a fucking thing."
- Best mattress in India
- Rupee gains 10 paise to close at 82.28 against US dollar
- Sensex, Nifty50 log declines to close the week in red – IT, PSU banks and energy stocks drag
- Over 1.83 lakh Indians renounced their citizenship till October says external affairs ministry
- BharatPe files arbitration to claw back co-founder Ashneer Grover's unvested 1.4% shares
- Realme10 Pro Plus Mobile
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Adani Enterprises
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World