Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey confirm their relationship with romantic Instagram posts
- Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey made their relationship Instagram official on Sunday.
- Both shared photos taken of the two of them, in which they're cuddling and gazing into each other's eyes.
- Harvey even shared an image of Jordan kissing her on the cheek.
- The two first sparked dating rumors late last year after they were photographed traveling together for the Thanksgiving holiday.
Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey made their relationship official with romantic posts on Instagram.
On Sunday, the "Black Panther" actor shared two blurry photos of himself embracing Harvey and looking into her eyes. He tagged the model, as well as photographer Leo Volcy, in the pictures.
Harvey subsequently shared Polaroid photos of herself and Jordan to her Instagram account, too.
She captioned her post with a brown heart emoji.
Representatives for Jordan and Harvey didn't immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.
The two first sparked dating rumors late last year, after they were spotted traveling together for the Thanksgiving holiday.They were later photographed traveling to Salt Lake City together in late December.
- India records 16,752 fresh COVID-19 cases, biggest single-day jump in 30 days
- Indian rocket PSLV puts Brazil's Amazonia-1 satellite into orbit
- Apple Music launches 'Behind The Songs' hub to highlight songwriters and producers
- PSLV rocket lifts off with 19 satellites from Brazil, US and India
- Around 96% people saw drop in their earnings during COVID-19 induced lockdown