Ritviz’s latest album is ‘30-second songs’ made for content creators on short video platform Moj
- Sharechat’s short video platform
Mojhas announced the release of the world’s first ‘ short music album.’
- The album by popular singer
Ritvizhas five 30-second clips that can be used exclusively by Moj users.
- The company said it has been designed to target the millennial audience with snackable content.
AdvertisementMoj – the video platform from India’s own social media network
The album by popular singer Ritviz has five 30-second clips that can be used exclusively by Moj users. Ritviz has had a series of big hits with songs like Udd Gaye, Liggi, Jeet and Sage, among others.
The company said it has been designed to target the millennial audience with snackable content.
Advertisement“Notwithstanding the success of snackable video content the world is yet to explore the shorter format of music. We have decided to pioneer this experiment with Ritviz, and we hope this will now become the harbinger of a trend in the short music space," said Shashank Shekhar, Director, Content Strategy and Operations, Moj.
In early July, Sharechat had launched Moj – its rival product to TikTok, right after the Chinese app was banned by the Indian government. Since then, Moj has ramped up its offerings with the hope of tapping into the millions of users left behind by the ByteDance giant TikTok. Sharechat had also recently inked a licensing deal with T-Series. With the partnership, Sharechat, and its video platform, Moj’s users can access T-Series library of songs.
Sharechat currently has over 160 million monthly users, while Moj has 80 million monthly active users.
IPOs have raked in nearly $180 billion so far in 2020 — Here’s a look at some other companies that may go public this year
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei reportedly exits company one day ahead of flagship smartphone launch
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms