Everything you need to know about React, a project started at Facebook that now helps Twitter, Pinterest, and Asana keep their apps looking good and working great
If you've ever liked a status on Facebook, tweeted from your phone, checked off an item on your to-do list on Asana, or pinned an image on Pinterest, then you've crossed paths with React.
Today, many core features of some of the most popular apps today are quietly underpinned by React, a framework that was originally built by Facebook engineers and released as open source in 2013.
React is a tool for building user interfaces (UI), which is to say, what an application looks like and how people interact with it.
React started within Facebook, and the team used it for two years before releasing it as open source. That move opened up the doors to allowing anyone to use, modify, or download it for free. In the years since, React has become one of the most popular tools on the web, and is used by companies like Airbnb, Twitter, Uber, Asana, and Pinterest.
- Rupee has fared relatively well in 2022 versus other emerging market peers: World Bank
- There is a universal pattern to swearing, across languages
- Are you effectively assessing the impact of marketplace management services?
- Digital upskilling has become the need of the hour for the pharma sector
- Why manufacturers must embrace skills transformation to be future-ready
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World