Exclusive: Mercedes India MD and CEO Roland S Folger says India increasing CO2 emissions by banning diesel cars
AdvertisementAs the Auto Expo 2016 carried its extravagance into the second day, Business Insider caught up with Mr
During the chat, Mr Folger spoke of various challenges Mercedes has been facing in India. He also directly attacked Mahindra for twisting figures to fit under the 2-litre norm for sailing through the process of diesel car registration in the national capital.
We bring you Mr Folger’s conversation with us where he also revealed the company’s emission plans and how it will devise a more sustainable product lineup by 2018 keeping in mind environmental concerns.
(Image credit: Economic Times)
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Paytm’s pioneership in payments strengthens with over 5 million device deployments
- Gaming platform MPL bans over 1 million user accounts
- Sony unveils smartphone motion-tracking bands for Metaverse - here’s how it works
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- Uber passengers can now connect with city police in case of emergency with the SOS button