Exclusive: Mercedes India MD and CEO Roland S Folger says India increasing CO2 emissions by banning diesel cars
AdvertisementAs the Auto Expo 2016 carried its extravagance into the second day, Business Insider caught up with Mr
During the chat, Mr Folger spoke of various challenges Mercedes has been facing in India. He also directly attacked Mahindra for twisting figures to fit under the 2-litre norm for sailing through the process of diesel car registration in the national capital.
We bring you Mr Folger’s conversation with us where he also revealed the company’s emission plans and how it will devise a more sustainable product lineup by 2018 keeping in mind environmental concerns.
(Image credit: Economic Times)
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp is working on a ‘login approval’ feature to help prevent hacking – here’s everything you need to know
- Tata Motors acquires Ford’s manufacturing plant in Gujarat for ₹726 crore
- Ronnie Screwvala's edtech company upGrad bags ₹1,670 crore
- Tiruchi's farmers stare at heavy losses as 750 acres of farm land is flooded
- LG unveils wireless earbuds with unique head-tracking spatial audio