Facebook Scales New Heights, Market Value Crosses $200-billion Mark
As per the media reports, Facebook's stock closed at $77.6 on Monday - an all-time high - giving it a market capitalisation of $200.26 billion.
On the list of world's biggest corporations, the world largest social network now ranks just behind Verizon Communications Inc., and is ahead of
Future prospects for the
In a bid to enter the fast-growing wearable devices arena,
Popular on BI
- Apple is hiring engineers and interns for their tech team in India
- Actor James Michael Tyler, known for his role as Gunther on 'Friends,' has passed away at 59 from prostate cancer
- Apple is being sued by a San Francisco man for $1,383.13, the exact cost of his iPhone 12. He says the company refused to fix the device while it was under warranty.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Nobel Peace Prize winning journalist calls out Mark Zuckerberg, links Facebook to the atom bomb
- Reliance Jio lost subscribers for the first time in 10 quarters but there's good news for Mukesh Ambani in this too
- Pankaj Tripathi and Maanvi Gagroo reprise their role as Kaleen Bhaiyya and Siddhi in Amazon Prime India's Diwali campaign
- Internal documents reveal how Facebook struggled to deal with misinformation and hate speech in India