Feast your eyes on what could be the world's most expensive mega-yacht
Not only is the yet-to-be-built boat huge; its lavish interiors are punctuated by crystal chandeliers and solid marble floors.
Two pools, two movie theaters, two helipads, a garage, multiple gym facilities, and a bi-level pool area merely scratch the surface of what this incredible boat will offer.
Though the price is only available on request, The Daily Mail estimates it will cost over $1 billion. Would that make it the world's most expensive yacht? Only if it gets built before spring 2018, when 4Yacht's Triple Deuce, a 722-foot leviathan, is set to be completed.
The Italian Sea Group project was dreamed up by Dobroserdov Design in a partnership with Admiral Centro Stile. They provided us an artist's rendering of what the ship will look like when it's commissioned and completed.
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?