FIDELITY: Near-record exports mean US stocks are more sensitive to the global economy
The Fidelity Viewpoints Chart of the Week highlights US exports, which are still near all-time highs as a percentage of GDP. The firm says that means global economics may have a more meaningful impact upon US stocks.
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days