GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
Business Insider India
The gross GST revenue collected in February 2021 is ₹1,13,143 crore, of which
"In line with the trend of recovery in the GST revenues over past five months, the revenues for the month of February 2021 are 7 per cent higher than the GST revenues in the same month last year.
"During the month, revenues from import of goods were 15 per cent higher and the revenues from the domestic transaction (including import of services) are 5 per cent higher than the revenues from these sources during the same month last year," the ministry said in a statement.
Tata Motors reports highest passenger vehicle sales in 9 years — Maruti, Ashok Leyland, outperform street expectations
Europe’s space agency is recruiting astronauts after over a decade — and its looking for women and people with physical disabilities
Indians are heading back to parks, supermarkets and pharmacies — but malls and theatres are not on the priority list
- If the COVID-19 vaccine prices are too high for some, then why not use direct benefit transfer
- The COVID-19 crisis in India is getting worse with state administrations trying to hoard oxygen
- On Earth Day, companies commit to adopt more sustainable practices in an attempt to safeguard our tomorrow
- Tiger Global makes its first crypto investment in India making Coinswitch Kuber worth half a billion dollars
- Best pulse oximeters to keep a check on your SpO2 readings