Insider finance: Crypto's stumbling block
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- RBC dealmakers explain how increased interest in ESG-focused deals has changed how investment banks are operating.
- Goldman Sachs is rolling out a new crypto trading team.
- Asset managers are building crypto offerings to meet investor demand, but high carbon emissions are a "stumbling block."
View all Offers
Dettol Original Germ Protection Bathing Soap bar, 125 gm, Buy 4 Get 1 Free₹ 220Buy On
Dettol Original Germ Protection Liquid Handwash Refill, 1500ml (Price Off)₹ 208Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
- 30% OFF
Pampers All round Protection Pants, Large size baby diapers (LG) 64 Count, Anti Rash diapers, Lotion with Aloe Vera₹ 801₹ 1149Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
RBC dealmakers explain how investment banking is transforming as ESG becomes a hot topic with clients
Investors love crypto but worry about its carbon footprint. Here's how asset managers like Fidelity and Invesco are addressing their concerns.82519939 Crypto's high carbon emissions are a "stumbling block" for some, one exec told Insider. Here's how asset managers are addressing concerns.
Goldman Sachs has informed employees of a new cryptocurrency trading desk, the bank confirmed. Here's what we know.
JPMorgan just promoted 2 CIOs to newly formed groups focused on improving employees' experience using the bank's tech82519945
James (JR) Reid and Melissa Goldman were both named chief information officers to newly formed groups at JPMorgan focused on internal tech. Learn more about the promotions.
I took the personality test Ray Dalio helped design and uses at Bridgewater. The results were mortifying.Here's what it said.
The hedge fund manager who blew up his career in a single day after a years-long spat with a bankrupt retailer just got handed a 6-month prison sentence82519950
Marble Ridge founder Dan Kamensky received a sentence of 6 months in prison and 6 months home confinement on Friday. Get the full rundown here.
Must-know promotions, exits, and hires at firms like Blackstone, Russell Investments, and Viking GlobalHere are all the big people moves across the Street.
Odd lots:Health Advocate or Big Brother? Companies Weigh Requiring Vaccines. (NYT) Black Banking Executives on How to Sustain Post Floyd Changes (Bloomberg)
- Weekend watch list for OTT — Fahadh Faasil’s Malik to Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan and more
- Reliance Retail surprises all by more than doubling its net profit in the last three months
- Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers but the average revenue is pretty much the same
- YES Bank’s net profit grows four fold as provision for bad loans shrink
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones