Ken Griffin goes to Washington - Meet ARK Invest's Cathie Wood - Most powerful people at Goldman Sachs
Good morning and welcome to Insider
- Inside the world of Cathie Wood, the founder of ARK Invest who has amassed legions of superfans.
- Take a look inside
Goldman Sachs' power structure with our exclusive org chart.
- Citadel's Ken Griffin and Melvin Capital's Gabe Plotkin are set to get grilled by Congress. Here's what to expect.
We are also looking for nominations for upcoming list of top equity research analysts under 35. Find out more about the list, and how to nominate someone here.
Citadel's Ken Griffin and Melvin Capital's Gabe Plotkin are about to get grilled by Congress over the GameStop frenzy. Here's what to expect.
The GameStop trading frenzy takes center stage in Washington today. Here's what to expect when two of the hedge fund industry's biggest stars testify. Read more here.
Cathie Wood made a career betting on the future. Insiders reveal how the ARK Invest founder won the funds (and hearts) of memelord traders and boomer investors alike.
Take a peak inside the world of Cathie Wood, the founder of ARK Invest. Investors in both Wood's business and funds, longtime colleagues, analysts at her firm, and fans share their thoughts on one of
Goldman Sachs has been overhauling its power structure. Here's our exclusive org chart mapping out the latest hierarchy of 125 top execs.
There have been plenty of changes within Goldman Sachs' leadership ranks. We've mapped out the bank's org chart. Read more here.
Wells Fargo appears to be one step closer to getting its regulatory asset cap lifted. See more here.
A botched wire transfer resulted in 'one of the biggest blunders in banking history.' Here are 4 key takeaways from Citigroup's $893 million mistake.
Here are four key takeaways from the 101-page court document ruling Citigroup would not be able to recoup its $501 million mistake. Read more here.
Star Morgan Stanley trader Shawn Joshi has left the bank for $2 billion credit hedge fund Compass Rose
A big people move over at Morgan Stanley. Get the rundown here.
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts