The 10 most expensive streets in the world, ranked
- Real-estate consultancy firm Knight Frank analyzed global sales data to find the most expensive streets in the world.
- The firm looked at the most exclusive global neighborhoods and ranked the top streets by the number of ultra-prime sales, or sales over $25 million, since 2015.
- New York City's 57th Street on Billionaires' Row took the top spot, with 41 sales above $25 million in the past five years.
- In second place is Mount Nicholson Road in Hong Kong, with 35 ultra-prime sales.
- Three other New York City streets, as well as streets in London, Los Angeles, and Palm Beach, Florida, made the list.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Global real-estate consultancy firm Knight Frank has ranked the most expensive streets in the world.The ranking is based on the number of ultra-prime sales - defined as sales greater than $25 million - between 2015 and June 2019. Advertisement
New York City's 57th Street took the top spot, with 41 sales above $25 million in the past five years. 57th Street is part of the Manhattan mini-neighborhood called Billionaires' Row, which is home to some of the city's priciest real estate and has seen record-breaking sales in recent years.
The average value of the ultra-prime sales on 57th Street since 2015 is $38.5 million.57th Street is followed by Hong Kong's Mount Nicholson Road, which had 35 ultra-prime sales, but a higher average price of $81.8 million.
Three other New York City streets, as well as streets in London, Los Angeles, and Palm Beach, Florida, made the list.Here are the 10 most expensive streets in the world, ranked by ultra-prime sales and average sale price.
10. South Ocean Boulevard, Palm Beach
9. Conduit Road, Hong KongAdvertisement
8. Pacific Coast Highway, Los Angeles
7. Fifth Avenue, New YorkAdvertisement
6. Mount Kellett Road, Hong Kong
5. Grosvenor Square, LondonAdvertisement
4. Park Avenue, New York
3. Central Park South, New YorkAdvertisement
2. Mount Nicholson Road, Hong Kong
1. 57th Street, New YorkAdvertisement
- Congress removes Sachin Pilot as Deputy CM of Rajasthan and as the chief of party's state unit
- Pregnant women, beware of UTIs this monsoon
- Realme launches new budget smartphone for Rs 7,499 in India
- From immunity booster to detoxifier: Benefits of black alkaline water
- West Bengal Madhyamik Results 2020 for Class 10 will be out on July 15, says Mamata Banerjee