Bank of America's 8 key decision-makers in its newly-split tech and ops divisions
Bank of Americaannounced Friday an overhaul of its management team.
- Cathy Bessant, the bank's chief
techand ops officer, was named vice chair of global strategy.
- These are the top execs now running BofA's reorganized tech and ops divisions.
Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan announced a sweeping set of executive changes on Friday that will elevate new faces to some of the most senior roles in the company and see new leadership in charge of the bank's tech, operations,
Cathy Bessant, the bank's chief technology and operations officer, will head to Paris as she takes on a vice-chair role overseeing Bank of America's global strategy alongside the bank's European boards.
In August, Insider profiled Bessant and her team of eight direct reports who oversee the bank's vast network of technology work and operations.
"One of the key ingredients to making it work is that they are integrated with each other," Bessant told Insider in August of her leadership team of eight. "A technology and operations organization doesn't have the luxury of being able to be an island."
Subscribers can see the full list of key execs in BofA's tech and ops here:
- Best king size bed sheets for bedroom in India
- OPINION: The next four-letter word taking the world of finance by storm
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company