WHAT'S NEXT: 200 leaders look into the future of business
The coronavirus has affected everything, from how we work and take care of one another, to how we shop, pay, and entertain ourselves.
To understand how the pandemic is transforming
How will the way you operate change because of the coronavirus? How will your industry change? And how will the world change?
In this feature you'll find answers from the CEOs of Walmart, AB InBev, Duke Energy, ViacomCBS, Sanofi, Zoom, PayPal, and more. Their insights address the rise of remote work and the cost of commercial rents, the role of government in business, how we'll interact with our doctors in the future, and much more.
The theme: The coronavirus has hit fast forward on many trends that were already emerging.
"The future we imagined for 2030 has been pulled forward to the present, with everything going digital by default," Tobias Lütke, the CEO of Shopify, told us.
- From NPCI to Fluid AI, Google Cloud preparing Indian firms for new normal
- Swab samples of 61 people who returned to Arunachal with coronavirus-positive man test negative
- India's premier medical research institution snubs WHO— wants to keep trying HCQ on COVID-19 patients
- Watch the bizarre video of monkeys who snatched blood samples of COVID-19 patients in India — locals fear transmission
- Uttar Pradesh reports 1 more COVID-19 death, total cases rise to 7,284