WHAT'S NEXT: 200 leaders look into the future of business
The coronavirus has affected everything, from how we work and take care of one another, to how we shop, pay, and entertain ourselves.
To understand how the pandemic is transforming
How will the way you operate change because of the coronavirus? How will your industry change? And how will the world change?
In this feature you'll find answers from the CEOs of Walmart, AB InBev, Duke Energy, ViacomCBS, Sanofi, Zoom, PayPal, and more. Their insights address the rise of remote work and the cost of commercial rents, the role of government in business, how we'll interact with our doctors in the future, and much more.
The theme: The coronavirus has hit fast forward on many trends that were already emerging.
"The future we imagined for 2030 has been pulled forward to the present, with everything going digital by default," Tobias Lütke, the CEO of Shopify, told us.
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the red tracking global cues: Adani Ports, Coal India, Mazagon Dock among stocks to watch
- Nifty headed for lifetime high in June, analysts recommend capitalising on dips
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit