WHAT'S NEXT: 200 leaders look into the future of business
The coronavirus has affected everything, from how we work and take care of one another, to how we shop, pay, and entertain ourselves.
To understand how the pandemic is transforming
How will the way you operate change because of the coronavirus? How will your industry change? And how will the world change?
In this feature you'll find answers from the CEOs of Walmart, AB InBev, Duke Energy, ViacomCBS, Sanofi, Zoom, PayPal, and more. Their insights address the rise of remote work and the cost of commercial rents, the role of government in business, how we'll interact with our doctors in the future, and much more.
The theme: The coronavirus has hit fast forward on many trends that were already emerging.
"The future we imagined for 2030 has been pulled forward to the present, with everything going digital by default," Tobias Lütke, the CEO of Shopify, told us.
- From Tata to Maruti and Mahindra — these are the electric cars lined up for launch in 2021
- Farmer protests: Fifth round of talks end in deadlock, next round on December 9
- Odisha forms panels to track adverse events in Covid-19 vaccine programme
- Hry minister, who got 1st dose of Covid vaccine, tests positive (Ld)
- Hundred cops in Ahmedabad found COVID-19 positive in special drive