First-time buyers paid 5.9% more for a house this year
UK house prices increased by 7.0% in the year to October 2015, up from 6.1% in the year to September 2015, according to the Office for National Statistics.Excluding London and the South East, UK house prices increased by 5.6% in the 12 months to October.
The average house price in England hit £300,000 in England, compared with £174,000 in Wales, £196,000 in Scotland and £158,000 in Northern Ireland.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC