Former Marine Faces Capital Murder Charges In Death Of Legendary Navy SEAL And Friend
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi Note 10S (Shadow Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - Super Amoled Display | 64 MP Quad Camera₹ 13999₹ 16999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
- 10% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro (Dark Night, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -120hz Super Amoled Display|64MPwith 5mp Super Tele-Macro₹ 17999₹ 19999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
- 31% OFF
Apple iPhone XR (64GB) - Black₹ 32999₹ 47900Buy On
Eddie Ray Routh, a former Marine and Iraqi war veteran charged with killing Kyle and a friend at an Erath County gun range in February, was indicted Wednesday on two counts of capital murder.
Kyle and Chad Littlefield went with Routh to a gun range for lessons when the 25-year-old allegedly shot them and then fled the scene in Kyle's pickup truck. He was captured a few hours later in his sister's home in Lancaster.
Kyle is considered to be the deadliest sniper in American history. His account of life during and after war, "American Sniper," was a best-seller.
Routh remains jailed in lieu of $3 million bail.
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar