FTSE WIPEOUT - Stock market hits 3-year low
Britain's top stock market closed at its lowest level since December 2012 on Monday.
The FTSE 100 closed down 1.32% at 5874,06.
Mining stocks were the biggest fallers, but the big driver was the oil price.
Oil continued to dive on Monday, following a big sell-off on Friday. The FTSE 100 held up relatively well until the US opened. US stocks turning lower spooked the market, leading to a steep late afternoon dive.
Let's hope Tuesday is better.
- Tata Group gets loan commitment from SBI-led consortium to run Air India
- Air India's control to be handed over to the Tata Group today
- Asia Pacific advertising spend is expected to grow by 5.9% to reach US$255 billion in 2022: dentsu report
- 46% of Indians frustrated with OTT viewing experiences: Study
- Brands, influencers and celebrities who violated ASCI Guidelines for Influencers Advertising