Future of content is in video streaming. These start ups are proof
Taking a cue from the success of
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIf reports are to be believed, there are 66 million unique video viewers in India. Of them 1.3 million are OTT paid video subscribers.
Tracxn , an analytics firm has estimated that there are at least 40 new ventures in the space and around $30 million have been invested by venture capital firms. The focus is on short videos as those are easily stream-able and takes less data and time to watch.
Mumbai-based Dekkho provides short videos of 2 to 45 minutes, from 22 content providers. Founder
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards