Check out Gautam Gulati and Lara Dutta’s first looks from Azhar
It was in May last year that the makers of Azhar, the biopic on cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin, had unveiled the teaser of the look, along with the first look of Emraan Hashmi playing the titular role.
Ever since then, barring a few updates here and a few appearances there, this movie has been pretty much unheard of, but now that the release date is nearing, the makers have decided to take on the promotions in full swing, and how.
Yesterday, the official Twitter handle of the movie unveiled the first look of two characters from the movie. While one was that of cricketer-turned-commentator Ravi Shastri, played by Bigg Boss fame Gautam Gulati, the other one is that of Meera, the lawyer fighting the case against Azhar, played by Lara Dutta.
Here is how the looks were unveiled.
The movie is highly awaited, one because we haven’t seen Hashmi on the screen in the longest time, and two, because it would tell us the story of what went wrong with the star cricketer who was banned from playing the sport he loved and lived.
- Zimbabwe's health minister fired over COVID-19 graft scandal
- West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- COVID-19: West Bengal records highest single-day deaths of 25 COVID-19 patients
- Realists enjoy more long-term happiness than optimists: Study
- May impose total lockdown if COVID-19 situation worsens: Meghalaya DyCM