GoAir collides with aerobridge, averts mishap
“The flightno G8 305 with 168 passengers on board was hit by the aerobridge at 6.35 in the morning. The
The flight supposed to fly to Port Blair from Chennai and the passengers were accommodated on other flights of the airline.
Image credit: Indiatimes.com
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life
- India’s economic rise: How global tech giants are chasing the next big growth engine