Gujarat board results announced, check your score @gseb.org
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has announced the class 12th results for science students on 9th May 2019. The overall pass percentage for the science students stood at 71.90% this year, which stood at 73% last year.
Girls outperformed boys last year in class 12th. The pass percentage for girls stood at 74.90% while for boys, the pass percentage was recorded as 73%.
The students under the Gujarat board can view their results online on the official website gseb.org. Alternatively, the results will also be available on results.gov.in.
The class 12th examinations were held in March 2019. Of the total 1.7 million students that appeared for the examination, 600,000 choose science stream.
According to the data from Gujarat board, there were in total 95 cases of cheating during the class 12th examination.
How to check results:
- To check the results online, go t0o the official website gseb.org.
- Click on the link GSEB HSC Result 2019 on the homepage, and select the stream.
- The link will ask student’s date of birth and roll number. Supply the details and click submit.
- The candidates can also download the score for future reference.
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart