Here are the top social recruiters you should get in touch with on Linkedin
The world is going online and to find quality talent, even companies seem to be looking for the right match on social platforms.
ALSO READ: This Fitbit survey reveals that Indians are the world’s second worst sleepers
From helping professionals discover and explore their dream jobs to fueling business growth, these recruiters continue to reimagine possibilities.
ALSO READ: The tale of Tata Nullore Estate coffee that made it to the Starbucks Reserve in Seattle
The list was compiled based on each recruiter’s
The recruiters who have made it to the top 5 amongst 40 other social recruiters in India include:
Manish Chandra Gupta, Orange Business Services
AdvertisementRadhika Chandan,VMWARE, INC.
Priyanka Rishi, McKinsey & Company
Tripti Pathak Tripathi, GENPACT
Abhinav Sharma, Orange Business Services
So, go ahead and add these genius talent searchers online to find the job that you deserve.
AdvertisementAbout LinkedIn Recruiter Index
LinkedIn's Top Social Recruiters showcases the most effective recruiters who have been successful at embracing social recruiting. We ranked talent acquisition professionals based on their effectiveness of attracting and hiring quality talent using LinkedIn. This list was compiled based on each LinkedIn Recruiter user's LinkedIn Recruiter Index (LRI).
ALSO READ: More than 50% people in Delhi sleep in their denims in Indian metros, according to this Westside Denim Survey
LRI quantifies a recruiter’s effectiveness at using LinkedIn Recruiter by measuring four essential criteria:
• Build: Establishing a professional presence on LinkedIn with a complete profile
Advertisement• Find: Efficiently identifying qualified candidates using search and research tools
• Engage: Engaging candidates with personalized conversations
• Manage: Collaborating and organizing your work to maximize team effectiveness and efficiency
Popular on BI
- Turkey-Syria quake toll reaches over 4,300
- Drinking water in Israel becomes turbid after Turkey-Syria quake
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green: Bharti Airtel, Tata Steel, Hero MotoCorp, Adani Ports among stocks in focus
- 100 airports to be developed by 2024 under UDAN infra scheme: Centre
- NDRF personnel with specially equipped trained dog squad departs for earthquake-hit Turkey