Here's every pick from the first round of the 2019 NFL draft, and how they compared to expert predictions
Andy Lyons/Getty Images
- The first round of the NFL draft is underway.
- The Arizona Cardinals selected Kyler Murray with the No. 1 pick.
- We are tracking every pick and how they compare to what the experts were projecting.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
With the first pick of this year's NFL draft, the Arizona Cardinals selected Oklahoma quarterback and Heisman Trophy-winner Kyler Murray.There were some rumblings before the draft that something unexpected might happen. Still, all nine NFL draft experts we surveyed before the draft were projecting Murray to go first to the Cardinals.Advertisement
Below, we tracked each pick of the 2019 NFL draft and compared those selections to what some of the top draft experts predicted would happen.
1. Arizona Cardinals — Kyler Murray, QB (Oklahoma)
2. San Francisco 49ers — Nick Bosa, DE (Ohio State)Advertisement
3. New York Jets —
4. Oakland Raiders —Advertisement
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers —
6. New York Giants —Advertisement
7. Jacksonville Jaguars —
8. Detroit Lions —Advertisement
9. Buffalo Bills —
10. Denver Broncos —Advertisement
11. Cincinnati Bengals —
12. Green Bay Packers —Advertisement
13. Miami Dolphins —
14. Atlanta Falcons —Advertisement
15. Washington Redskins —
16. Carolina Panthers —Advertisement
17. New York Giants (via Browns) —
18. Minnesota Vikings —Advertisement
19. Tennessee Titans —
20. Pittsburgh Steelers —Advertisement
21. Seattle Seahawks —
22. Baltimore Ravens —Advertisement
23. Houston Texans —
24. Oakland Raiders (via Chicago) —Advertisement
25. Philadelphia Eagles —
26. Indianapolis Colts —Advertisement
27. Oakland Raiders (via Cowboys) —
28. Los Angeles Chargers —Advertisement
29. Kansas City Chiefs —
30. Green Bay Packers (via Saints) —Advertisement
31. Los Angeles Rams —
32. New England Patriots —Advertisement
Read more NFL draft coverage:
- Serum Institute may begin human trials of Oxford-AstraZeneca’s COVID-19 vaccine candidate from August 25
- HDFC Bank's Aditya Puri believes Sashidhar Jagdishan is the 'worthiest person' to succeed him
- How performance marketing is reinventing ROI?
- WeWork gets a new $1.1 billion cheque from SoftBank while it attempts resurrection – its India franchise is now offering discounts and a global all-access pass
- Supreme Court holds Prashant Bhushan guilty of Contempt of Court — punishment to be announced on August 20