Here's how to respond to weird interview questions you may hear from major companies like Google and Apple
But they're also notorious for asking bizarre interview questions.Tomas Ondrejka explains in a recent blog post on Kickresume.com that employers tend to throw curveballs like "One a scale of one to 10, how weird are you?" to determine the job seeker's analytical thinking skills; to see how the candidate reacts to something they did not expect; and to figure out whether this person can think on their feet and outside the box.
Here are some weird questions companies like Tesla, Virgin, and Amazon have asked job candidates - and some ideas for how to answer them:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- A woman in Rajasthan has tested COVID-19 positive 31 times in the last five months
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates