Here's how to respond to weird interview questions you may hear from major companies like Google and Apple
But they're also notorious for asking bizarre interview questions.Tomas Ondrejka explains in a recent blog post on Kickresume.com that employers tend to throw curveballs like "One a scale of one to 10, how weird are you?" to determine the job seeker's analytical thinking skills; to see how the candidate reacts to something they did not expect; and to figure out whether this person can think on their feet and outside the box.
Here are some weird questions companies like Tesla, Virgin, and Amazon have asked job candidates - and some ideas for how to answer them:
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through hispersonal investment company Bezos Expeditions.
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC