Here's the mystery character this 'Game of Thrones' actress will play in 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'
Well, it turns out that wasn't just a rumor.
With a new photo from the set, Vanity Fair confirmed that Christie will indeed be playing the character. Phasma, who has been called "The Chrometrooper" by fans, is a member of The First Order which is the film's new version of the Evil Empire.
Here's a look at the character:
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes is the need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role