Here's The One Thing That Bothers Bill Clinton About Hillary Running For President
AP Photo/Ross D. Franklin
"The great thing about not being president anymore is you can just say whatever you want, unless your wife might run for something," Clinton quipped, adding, "Then you can say whatever you want, as long as you don't make any headlines."
Hillary Clinton, who ran for president in 2008, has said she will decide whether to run again by the end of this year. She is widely considered to be the Democratic frontrunner.
The U.S. Conference of Mayors event was held at the Clinton Presidential Library in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals