Here's video of Kim Jong Un's bodyguards running in formation next to his limo as it drives back into North Korea
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un hopped back into his limousine during a lunch break at the Inter-Korea summit on Friday.
- Kim and the South Korean president Moon Jae-in had spent a couple hours participating in celebratory exercises and diplomatic meetings to mark the first conference between the two Koreas in more than a decade.
- As the North Korean leader departed for lunch, 12 bodyguards flanked his official limousine and ran alongside it as it drove back onto the North Korean side of the border.
When it was time to break for lunch, North Korean leader Kim Jong Un got into his official limousine and it drove back over to the North Korean side of the border, as 12 bodyguards ran alongside the car. Naturally, that striking image was captured on video. You can watch it below:
Read more on the Inter-Korea Summit here:
Kim Jong Un is going back to North Korea for lunch, complete with a platoon of body guards in suits running beside his Merc pic.twitter.com/oe3rmlzSgK- Anna Fifield (@annafifield) April 27, 2018
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector