Here's What Grand Central Station Looks Like When The Country's Third-Busiest Rail Service Shuts Down
All Metro-North trains servicing New York's suburbs have stopped running this evening due to what the MTA is calling "signal issues" that appear to relate to either a power outage, according to NBC's Gus Rosendale; or a computer glitch according to CBS.
CBS adds the outage has persisted for at least two hours.
Metro-North is America's third-busiest rail service. So things are getting really ugly.
Here's what Grand Central looks like right now:
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- Armed Trump supporters protest outside FBI office in Phoenix following Mar-a-Lago raid: reports
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day
- How India can create opportunities for its new-age farmers
- Akasa Air founder, big bull Rakesh Jhunjhunwala passes at 62
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight