Here's What Grand Central Station Looks Like When The Country's Third-Busiest Rail Service Shuts Down
All Metro-North trains servicing New York's suburbs have stopped running this evening due to what the MTA is calling "signal issues" that appear to relate to either a power outage, according to NBC's Gus Rosendale; or a computer glitch according to CBS.
CBS adds the outage has persisted for at least two hours.
Metro-North is America's third-busiest rail service. So things are getting really ugly.
Here's what Grand Central looks like right now:
- 479 leaked photos purporting to show Putin's secret palace, with an ice rink and pole-dancing room, published by Navalny foundation
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25
- The first pig-heart transplant patient was denied a human heart after failing to follow doctors' orders
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter