Here's what it's like inside Canada's Hotel de Glace, which is rebuilt every year using 500 tons of ice and 30,000 tons of snow
That's where the Hotel de Glace will be located this year, a temporary hotel that's made completely of snow and ice.The hotel is rebuilt every year and is only open to guests for a few months; this year it'll be around from January 4th to March 28th.
AdvertisementIf you don't think you can brave the 20-some-degrees temperatures inside the hotel, keep scrolling to catch a glimpse of what it's like, from a (warmer) distance.
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry