Honda to recall 41,580 vehicles in India. Here’s why
AdvertisementHonda is recalling 41,580 vehicles in India so as to replace faulty front passenger airbag inflators and this is the company’s fourth recall in two years.
The initiative is the part of Japanese automaker’s preventive global recall campaign which relates to defective air bag inflators supplied by
The company has said that it will voluntarily replace passenger front airbag inflators in previous generation models of City, Jazz, Accord and Civic manufactured during the year 2012.
The recall has 7,265 units of premium hatchback
The replacement will be carried out free of cost at
"The replacement of inflators for the affected models would begin immediately and the company will communicate with customers directly",
However, in India, there are no guidelines for recall but as per industry body
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer