Housing.com's Rahul Yadav is quite the dramatist. He now doles out his shares to his employees
From a bad-ass employee to a hero--Housing.com’s CEO
At least this is what we think his recent decision of allotting all of his personal shares worth Rs 150-200crore to all the 2251 employees of
Rahul made this announcement today at the company townhall that was attended by all employees of Housing.com.Now, this technically means now every employee of Housing.com is a company shareholder and they will get approximately ~1 year of their annual salaries worth of Housing stocks.
Rahul Yadav, while explaining the reason behind this move, said, "Housing was started because of 2 reasons:
1. House hunting problem is unsolved globally. Just the problem statement gives me a lot of kick
2. In each and every country there are 4-5 players doing the same poor job and still not able to solve the problem. Across the globe there are 500+ players. We want to unify all and create a global giant for real estate so that the one company can afford much higher level of R&D and Technological innovation to push the category forward.
Other than these 2, there is no other factor at play here, including money!"
He further added, "I'm just 26 and it's too early in life to get serious about money etc."
(Image credits: Facebook)
Popular on BI
- Google’s birthday: Here's a look at the significant milestones in Google's 23-year history
- Aditya Birla AMC IPO’s grey market premium stands at ₹70 per share; up 10% from issue price band
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state